Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Viera at Hanover in Hanover, New Jersey
The Exclusive Collection of Townhomes in
the Viera at Hanover present the Ultimate Luxury
Resort-Style Active Adult 55 Plus Living in Scenic
Morris County. This Sophisticated, Age 55+ community of
40 Exquisite Homes is a great place to Live,
Relax and Enjoy life. Built by nationally renowned builder,
Sterling Properties, the Viera features
elegant architecture and meticulous landscaping. This community of tree-lined streets offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors
alike. Conveniently located in
the heart of Hanover, NJ, this community of Attached Carriage
Maintenance Free Living with all of the wonderful amenities
sought after by Active Adults looking to downsize.
community has quickly become the place for Active Adults in
Northern New Jersey. At the Viera,
Exteriors are designed to be low maintenance and your lawn
mowing and snow removal are all taken care of, so you'll have
plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous clubhouse and amenities.
Viera at Hanover lies just
32 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
Built by National Renowned Builders Sterling Properties.
Premier Location in Heart of Desirable Morris County.
Three Floor Plans/Models with either 2 or 3 Bedrooms, 2.1-3.1
Baths and 2 Car Garages.
Approximately 2,600 to 2,700 square feet.
All Homes have basements, some of which are finished and
others which are not.
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- About 2 Miles to the NJ-Transit Morristown Train Station
for Midtown Direct train to New York
- 50 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 30+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 12+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 24, 46, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Viera at Hanover, NJ: Bringing a New
Level of Luxury to Active Adult Living
The Viera at Hanover Community was
built from 2008-2009 and it consists of Townhomes
featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and 2 Car Attached Garages.
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Active Adult Living.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and Professionally
Maintained. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides. Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Community Type: Active Adult / 55+
- Number of Units: 40
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 2008-2009
- Price: $600,000 - $750,000
- Common Features: Stunning Foyers, 2-Story Living Rooms, Gas Fireplace with Decorative Mantel and Marble Surround, Elegant Dining Rooms, Spacious Living Spaces with Oak Wood Floors, Elegant Kitchens with Granite Countertops, GE Appliances, and Custom Cabinetry. All 3 Floor Plans include Classic First Floor Master Suites with Wall to Wall Carpeting, Gracious Nine-foot or Volume Ceilings (per plan), Spa-Like Master Baths with Whirlpool tub and Finest Quality Cabinetry, Tiles and Fixtures. Spacious Family Rooms, Comfortable Lofts or Den/Studies (per plan), Large Basements, Patios or Decks as per plan. Public Water, Sewer and Gas.
- Public Transportation: With its central location, the Viera at Hanover is minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City. Close to Interstates 287 and 80, and Routes 10, 24 and Rt 46 are only minutes away.
- Fun & Recreation: 2 +/- miles to Downtown Morristown Green offering lots of Dining, Shopping and Cultural Activities, About 30 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Viera at Hanover, Hanover, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
In short, you'll find that the
Homes in the Viera Active Adult Community have been Planned to Live
as well as they look. Outside.
landscaping adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this
most desirable community. Additionally your tranquil and active
moods can both be satisfied here. Whether it's a commute to
Manhattan or a day trip to the Jersey Shore, Hanover's
Ideal location puts you at the center of everything.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Viera at Hanover Experts!
Local Map of Viera at Hanover in Hanover, NJ